Health: Vegan breakfast bowl
Easy DIY protein Vegan muesli full of antioxidants, vitamins and essential minerals.
- 1/2 cup dried chopped figs - Source of vitamin K, potassium & manganese
- 1/2 cup dried chopped dates - Source of calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc
- 1/2 cup raisins - Source of flavonoids & B vitamins
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds - Source of Magnesium, Omega- 3, beneficial for postmenopausal symptoms
- 1/2 almond meal - High Vitamin E
- 1 cup small rolled oats - Source of fibre beta-glucan
- 1/2 cup shaved coconut - Source of minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous
- 1/3 cup pistachios - 41g protein
- 1/3 cup hazelnut - 45g protein
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves - Anti-inflammatory & boosts digestion
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon - Antioxidant & stabilises blood sugar
Optional fresh or toasted... Nuts, coconut, soy, almond, rice or dairy milk. Yogurt/coyo of choice, Fresh seasonal fruit & dust with cinnamon, honey, maple or rice syrup.