Control the way you age with just one DIY product
We all have our favourite products - the ones we've used for years, maybe our of habit, or because they remind us of a time in our life, or because we like the familiar. Our go-to, never be without, skin safety nets are essential to our wellbeing - not only for the anti-aging and defensive benefits, but because they make us feel good. The rituals we practice are important for our wellbeing because they are moments we show ourselves a little TLC.
What's your go-to product to stimulate below the surface? Every woman should have one product that works on skin health; to promote energetic skin, the ability to absorb and use the nutrients applied to it, to assist skin recovery, and take control of the ageing process
Control the way you age
- Stimulate natural dermal collagen and elastin
- Assist the movement of fluids towards the surface to reduce the appearance of lines & loss of volume;
- Naturally boost the volume of your lips & checks with customized face mapping
- Targeted DIY face maps to lift eye sag
- Restore a youthful glow for healthy, vibrant skin
If your skin is low on energy - tired and lethargic, you will probably notice that the products you love don't work as well as the day before.. It's not the product though, it's your skin.
Your skin is unable to absorb and use the nutrients applied to it purely because it is too tired.
- Vitamin C - Kakadu Plum - Qi Day Cream - Neutralize free radicals that could impair skin function (resilience to pollution, toxins, and UV rays)
- GLA, Fatty Acids - Evening Primrose Oil - Nourish Cream - Boosts circulation and eases inflammatory skin conditions like eczema.
- DMEA.ea - Biosynthetic - Anti-Age serum - Precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that causes muscles to contract and tighten under the skin.
- Vitamin A - Australian Jojoba Oil - Intense Oil - Non-greasy oil that is ideal for cell regeneration. sensitive skin, wound healing and treating scars.