Qi beauty guarantees results after just one treatment
Qi beauty Intensive Practitioner Training is a two-day course with both theory and practical elements.
Master the Art of Qi beauty for Pro-Recovery age-control and advanced skin treatments with Kathy Pedersen's hands-on teaching methods. Complete Qi beauty Training feeling confident to bring Qi beauty into your clinic immediately.
In just two-days, you will become proficient in Level One, Two and Advanced Qi beauty Protocols.
Qi beauty intensive Practitioner Training is offered by Certified Qi beauty Trainers in Australia and Canada.
Qi beauty draws on quantum physics, Oriental Medicine philosophy, and Bio-regulatory principles to manipulate the facial landscape and stimulate the Recovery potential of Skin. In Level One and Two Training, practitioners will perform and master the overarching goals of;
Skin analysis and Matrix application using core protocols, reverse protocols, and adapted protocols to initiate the Natural Healing Response and Recovery Potential of Skin using Static Magnetic Fields.
- Using Qi beauty’s Static Magnetic Stimulation Techniques to direct the movement of sub-dermal fluid to desired facial areas using Varying Magnetic Gradients following Qi beauty's Protocols for Skin Recovery.
Direct the movement of sub-dermal fluids to desired facial areas for Age-Control.
Qi beauty uses Controlled magnetic gradients, combined with specific Matrix adaptation, based on presenting skin conditions and the facial landscape. Qi beauty's Skin Recovery Protocols, are based on Kathy Pedersen's clinical studies, evidence gathered over 11 years of clinical trials performed by Kathy Pedersen on the Gold Coast, with supplementary case studies conducted by other qualified Qi beauty Practitioners around Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
Theory and Practical Components of Level One and Level Two include:
Qi beauty Foundation techniques: Chaining, bridging, anchoring and reservoirs.
- Performance of Core Protocols; Anti-Age, Lip Lift, Eye Lift, Vascular Conditions, Toxic Skin Factors
- Initiating the recovery potential of skin.
- The role of skin flora and the Qi beauty detoxification treatment using reverse protocols
- Theories of matrix adaptation for pigmentation, weak collagen fibres and poor elasticity
- Techniques to utilise the bio-regulatory and regenerative effects of Static Magnetic Fields
- Application of an adapted matrix for presenting conditions.