Re-connecting energy for vitality, health and wellbeing
The Qi beauty Anti-Age Facial refers to treatments designed to encourage skin regeneration using Static Magnetic Stimulation Techniques (SMST). In 2006 Qi beauty revealed results of Anti-Ageing treatments using SMST and Acu-Points to reduce the depth of lines and wrinkles. There are 150 Trained Qi beauty Practitioners offering personalised Anti-Ageing Treatments….
Static Magnetic Stimulation
Your Qi beauty Facial is a personalised treatment using 1000 gold plated micro-magnets to induce an organic anti-ageing reflex. Natural anti-aging compounds are found deep within the skin, using the Qi beauty techniques practitioners are able to encourage the anti-aging compounds to move upwards. Skin vitality and tone is visibly improved, as well as targeting the more serious signs of ageing and premature ageing…
Ageing is the accumulation of damage, and the visible sign that skin is unable to repair as it once did. Internally; your cells are moving more slowly, they may be sluggish and tired, and are unable to keep up with the requirements of detoxification and repair like they once did. Stress, illness, smoking, sun damage, cosmetic contaminants, poor diet, environmental toxins and invasive beauty treatments contribute to ageing and low skin vitality…
Qi beauty News
- Celebrity beauty secrets: The Qi beauty Intense Oil
- Daily Mail UK scoops Qi beauty’s celebrity followers
- Behind the scenes of Margot Robbies Vogue cover
- Qi beauty International on Facebook
- Margot Robbie’s favourite Qi beauty Spritz
- The Qi beauty BLOG for right now skin science
- Speak Qi: Defining the Qi beauty language
- My Qi: Part 3 with Christine Shirlie
- What are the signs of Qi deficiencies?
- What is Oxidative Stress and how does it contribute to ageing and premature ageing
- What moisturiser is good for your skin?